Sunday, January 4, 2009

A New Year, A New Contest

Many of you may recall the first contest I held back in August to honor the achievement of over 110,000 views on YouTube. At the time, I think I had about 135 subscribers and maybe 30 friends (who are also subscribers, but supposedly at a more intimate level). Now it is January, and my views are currently at 207,000, with 281 subscribers and 73 friends. Which means, it's time for another contest.

But first, I'd like to congratulate Debbie Lane of Wisdom Hynosis (pictured, above) for winning a special extra prize in the last contest. There were actually five winners of the last contest, and each person was given a special "Want a Quickie?" t-shirt from the wizardofwit website, as well as a special collection of buttons. For those five people, a second opportunity was also given to win a special prize. All they had to do was photograph themselves in a public place wearing the t-shirt, and the most original photo would win special recognition in an upcoming episode of "Cat Clips." Well, as you can see from the photo above, Debbie fullfilled the requirement and took a great photo in front of a local park sign. (She looks sort of like Vanna White here, right?) So sometime in the near future, look for Debbie's website to be featured in a new "Cat Clips" video.

Now on to the latest contest: The prize is a little different this time, and there will be three winners. Each winner will not only receive a wizardofwit t-shirt, but also their very own copy of the Cat Clips DVD, featuring 8 minutes of never-before-seen outtakes and behind-the-scenes schenanigans. To enter the contest, all you have to do is send an e-mail to feedback@wizardofwit.com. Please write "Contest" in the subject line, and include your name and e-mail address. The contest is open to everyone and ends on Sunday, January 11th. Winners will be announced the following week.

Good luck to everyone!

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Done. Have a terrific day. :)

Anonymous said...

That's all I gotta do? Excellent - using my real name and real email address too!

AmyOops said...

Congrats Debbie.

I had my picture taken inside the local jail with handcuffs.
but it didnt turn out to funny

Daisy said...

I entered! It was very easy!

ps: I used to get my teeth brushed every day. I do not enjoy it too much, so now it's just a few times a week.