Monday, June 15, 2009

Cat Clips--Two-Faced Trance

Please click on the photo above to watch the next installment in the "Cat Clips" series, entitled "Two Faced Trance." Synopsis: While Tipi and Tuck explore a website on Hypnosis, Honey decides she might have misjudged Tipi.

A special thanks to Debbie Lane of WisdomHypnosis.com for allowing me to use her great Stress Relief audio for this video. To hear the entire audio and experience your own free relaxation exercise, please visit Debbie's site at www.wisdomhypnosis.com

5 comments:

Amy Lilley Designs said...

I'm sorry, but these kittys are just too sweet...

Daisy said...

Poor Honey got very scairted! I think hypnosis looks like good, relaxing fun.

Henson Ray said...

Amy---You don't have to be sorry...I'm sure they'd agree with you. And in person, they are even sweeter. Especially Tuck, who is just a cuddly little ball of love.

Daisy--You should try listening to Debbie's tape. Or better yet, get Mr. Shrill to listen to it. Maybe it will help get rid of all that "bad" in him.

JD at I Do Things said...

Awwwwww! I love them! And what a good idea. I'll have to try this on my rambunctious little Prudence. If she'll sit still long enough, that is.

Henson Ray said...

JD at I Do Things---Well, it's hard to get kittens to stay still for anything unless they want to...but sometimes a soft, soothing voice can help...thanks for dropping by...