To celebrate the 60th episode of "Cat Clips," I'm holding a little contest for my YouTube subscribers that you are more than welcome to join in on. (You just have to be a member of YouTube--which is free to join and only takes a minute to sign up.) To participate, simply click on the photo above to watch the video and answer the three questions asked during the video. The prizes are explained at the end. Good luck!
CONTEST RULES AND GUIDELINES
1. Must be a subscriber to ScoobyHubby--which is my YouTube screen name. (Again, you can do this by joining YouTube, which only takes a minute.)
2. Watch the video and answer the three questions. (Hint: There are no wrong answers.)
3. Ideas and clues can be found throughout the 50 different "Cat Clips" currently available on YouTube. (But creativity and originality are important.)
4. Leave your answer as either a text comment below the video on YouTube, or as a video response--Again, the more creative, the better.
5. The deadline for entry is May 31, 2009 and you may enter as many times as you like.
Hope to see some bloggers joining in on the fun. After all, there's cash and a car to win!!!!